Beelzebub - Reaching the END

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beelzebub - Reaching the END

Post by Flash9tk on 19th February 2014, 1:17 pm

One of the most consistently funny and action packed series that I've read.. the past chapter was frickin hilarious lmao.

"I've done it! I'm a super saiyan!!" :

LOL Haha I love this manga. To have the final attack be like a Kamehameha and spirit bomb....just wow. It's awesome that EoS Oga is suddenly a top tier against other manga protagonists though. In just one shot too. Oga reminds me of Yusuke in strength... but Urameshi has this one Very Happy

Man, it sucks that it's gonna end next month though. :/

Speaking of Yusuke, check out http://saiyanisland.com/ J-Star Victory Versus' full roster was revealed...and it is quite satisfying!!  doge Laughing Laughing
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 2261

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beelzebub - Reaching the END

Post by ULTIMOS on 19th February 2014, 7:33 pm

I loled at that part....he uses the method of getting killuas er thingy(not gonna say cause its a spoiler for anime fans) but gets super saiyan instead. Sad that its ending. Top tier what the heck are you talking about there are a lot of chars stronger...he got no feats from this chapter it was just hype. J stars....Im definately getting it killua and hiei were the last guys I was waiting for...didn't expect ace, but he is an awesome addition as well...what do you mean final roster it is just a poster to hype people up. You are forgetting the secret chars that they always get in games which wont be found out til you play the game. They are most likely the last chars announced though

◄∞▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌∞►
http://ultimos60.deviantart.com/

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Bellies Bellies : 1797

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk on 20th February 2014, 7:03 am

Lol yeah.. Killua's "new power" haha. I realized that too.

No feats? I just power scaled what Fuji was doing without being fused with Satan from the previous chapters. Of courses after powering up they both got stronger, not to mention that Beel awakened his powers fully. The shock waves from their punches was ridiculously huge too. It ended today Sad

I said full roster.. like all they've showed far. I never said final. It's already been decided that they're gonna have "un-paid dlc." Whether that's chars, or skins, idk.

Last edited by Flash9tk on 21st February 2014, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS on 20th February 2014, 7:52 pm

...when you say it like that it sounds wrong. How about I rephrase that as "killuas OP new power" yes, but almost no feats...its almost the same as many feats as gons other OP move which kills him later...maybe.....why are all gons latest powers suicide?Oh so thats what you meant kk

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash9tk on 21st February 2014, 1:01 am

I agree, it did. I don't even know how Gon could use that much nen though.. probably because he's the main character. Hardships lie that are natural I guess.
Flash9tk
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMOS on 21st February 2014, 3:00 am

Its because gon has a higher nen level than killua. And his anger is like an ability that kid punched a guy through a mesa he looks weak, but hes not that weak...maybe its not the end for beelzebub, we have that spinoff.

ULTIMOS
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassi on 22nd February 2014, 5:46 am

They said they're going to continue the series from may didn't they? hmmm Serious

Credit to Awsan
Jassi
Rookie Pirate
Rookie Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 5796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down