BUG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug! BUG

Post by Kurogami on 15th January 2015, 11:42 am

Wow the game was really A-mazing! i never tought that this game will be very addicting to play. i can imagine how good this game will be in the future. The AI was very smart on dodging but they don't attack aggressively and when they got knocked down they won't fight back, so i can spam grill shoot until the enemy die. I think you should increase the hitbox of frit assorti

some bugs:
- whenever sanji or luffy kill grunts and attack them there will be message pop up and the game stopped working

- when luffy does bazoka and you keep pussing -> button he will immediately do giant pistol
- balloon is D,D,A but in the movelist it say D,D,J
- the marine spirit is weird
- can you choose team?
- when you exit using the exit button in the main menu the cmd won't closed by itself

what is the heart system for? and for combo, can't you do special attack in the middle of doing combo?
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 550

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bug! Re: BUG

Post by A-MAN on 15th January 2015, 12:15 pm

@Kurogami wrote:Wow the game was really A-mazing! i never tought that this game will be very addicting to play. i can imagine how good this game will be in the future. The AI was very smart on dodging but they don't attack aggressively and when they got knocked down they won't fight back, so i can spam grill shoot until the enemy die. I think you should increase the hitbox of frit assorti
We're glad you liked it!

@Kurogami wrote:
some bugs:
- whenever sanji or luffy kill grunts and attack them there will be message pop up and the game stopped working
The grunt is still incomplete, and he shouldn't have been in this release. That message box is reporting missing frames; falling frames that is.

- when luffy does bazoka and you keep pussing -> button he will immediately do giant pistol
Oh, thanks! I will fix it!

- balloon is D,D,A but in the movelist it say D,D,J
You mean storm? Yeah.. Apparently was a typo Razz

- the marines is weird
Right.

- can you choose team?
Not yet. Should be implemented soon.

- when you exit using the exit button in the main menu the cmd won't closed by itself
Will fix.

what is the heart system for? and for combo, can't you do special attack in the middle of doing combo?
The heart merely represents SP. The game is still missing the fatique frames and SP consumptions for some moves, so it's natural you failed to intuitively figure it out.

What do you mean by special in between a combo?

Thanks for your report! That was pretty useful! Have your +1!

◄∞▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌∞►
A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

A-MAN : Team A Leader
Bellies Bellies : 18841

View user profile http://onepiecea-edition.yourme.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami on 15th January 2015, 1:16 pm

The heart merely represents SP. The game is still missing the fatique frames and SP consumptions for some moves, so it's natural you failed to intuitively figure it out.

What do you mean by special in between a combo?

Thanks for your report! That was pretty useful! Have your +1!
woah you are right, that's why i can spam luffy grizzly magnum. if i'm not mistaken you said that heart for sp replacement and sp is to limit so that we can't spam some moves. i hope you can repair that on the next release

and what i mean about the special moves while doing basic combo attack (A,A,A) like when luffy punch using A, then immediately press S to use galting or A,A,S and so on.

i just found a bug when i played with 8 player (4 luffy and 4 sanji). then i try to play with 2 player again. but, the game just loaded with previous 8 character
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN on 15th January 2015, 2:30 pm

Ah! You mean like connecting some moves together. I will see what I can do about that.

Many thanks for reporting the selection screen bug! You've discovered the most noteworthy bugs so far Razz. Keep this up!

A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogami on 15th January 2015, 3:48 pm

No problem at all Razz , this is the least i can do to help the game out.
anyway about the dodging system, it is a bit hard to use when you have to move up or down. i mean that the character don't have the attack to attack above or below opponent.

and about the combat system and AI, i think that fighting sanji is a lot harder than luffy because almost of sanji attack can hit ground enemy. so it's like sanji is spaming the ground attack and not letting it's enemy to get up. is it possible that to make a certain state where you are invisible in a split second? so get up. or it can be helped once the fatique frames done?

and the truth is there is a certain bug that i'm not sure if it is really a bug or not. but, it was when me using sanji against luffy. at that time when sanji was using frit assorti and luffy using grizzly magnum at the same time then the game freeze. but i'm not sure of it because it just a coincidence

sorry for the long post.
Kurogami
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CobraPatin on 15th January 2015, 7:25 pm

I totally agree with Kurogami, this game is really incredible for an Alpha version and has lots of potential. I especially like Sky Walk and the camera zooming.
So here is bug that I found (but none is really annoying for play the game and I'm not sure they're all bugs)

General
-In my laptop computer (windows 8.1)  , the full screen version open a window ,it's bigger than the windowed version and it takes up almost the entire screen so it isn't a real problem.  In my other computer , i't's work normally.
I don't have problems that crash the game except with the navy and if I do a key combination with luffy (I don't know the combinaison but I press the "D" key) .
Spoiler:
No FPS problems ( I even tried to play with nine enemy)
-When a player die:
    he is taken into account by the camera
    the heart doesn't dissapear
    it seems to fly because of his shadow ( for Luffy)
Screen:
  This picture summarizes the problems

-" Stop Running " isn't rather fast and precise: I thinks it's because Sanji or Luffy always had to wait the end of the running's animation before go to "Stop Running Frame"

Luffy
-At the end of Gomu Gomu no Shotgun , his hand is red like if he use haki ( it looks like the begin of his gomu gomu no pistol with haki)
-His AAA Combo lacks fluidity but I remember seeing a more fluid animation made by Z.
-There are green lines (or dots ) in some animations:
at the end of the animation for gomu gomu no bullet
at the end of snake shot thre are some green part (but it's difficult to see that XD )
when he do gatling gun
sometimes there are lines when he doing UFOO in air without move in x-axis
-He do Air Pistol at the beginning of the battle

Sanji
No problem for the animation except there is 15 (???) when he do his AAA Combo
When he spin , sometines he doesn't do Concasse when you press A but other attack like Air Combo or Brochette.
When he do Grill Shot , he do Brochette if you hold/press D.

IA
There are smart ( Sanji can do great combo that I can't do XD) but they continue to attack dead people.
When there are many they lose their brains and battle becomes a brawl.And i don't know why but they very like the edges of the screen.

There are also bug that other players have reported like screen flickers when i press F1 (just for my laptop computer)

I hope I was understandable

EDIT: I add screens and some bugs . I also corrected the fault on the name Kurogami. Sorry dude
CobraPatin
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 178

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key2Lite on 17th January 2015, 1:52 am

I played as Luffy and put two Sanjis, but even though there's no team mode, instead of fighting each other, they focused on me.
Key2Lite
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 295

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN on 17th January 2015, 5:09 am

Thanks y'all! All your suggestions and reports will be taken into account!

A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by wdkace on 17th January 2015, 5:35 am

Thank you for listening.

wdkace
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 494

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on 17th January 2015, 5:36 am

You guys are AWESOME. that's precisely what we need.. A list like that! Smile
Thanks a lot!

'The Monster inside me is growing bigger!' *Munch-munch, chomp-chomp, gobble-gobble, gulp*
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

View user profile http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on 18th January 2015, 5:12 pm

Game is really cool. Desing is beautiful, mechanic great and AI with combos that I can rarely do are really awesome. Nice work ;D

Here's some bug:
- when beaten Luffy is lying on the wrong height
- Grizzly Magnum end with wrong sprite (and it has strange sound)
- third bar (will point) isn't working, rigth? or I just don't know how it work
- when I'm at the edge of map, I barelly see myself or my opponent

Everything else was probably mentioned before
But Imo you shouldn't post version with things like Law, Gear Second, Marines, etc. - I mean with things you know that don't work corectly. Many people are confused becaouse of it.

And if I can post it here - my few suggestions:
- SOUND - for me it is as important as graphic and mechanic, so: add more soundtrack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKq56oOyRMA - all the greatest) and more sound effect that are the same for every charakter: punch, jumping, landing on the ground, Sanji fire (for future Law/Zoro slash, marine gunshot, BOOM from Franky rocket)
- being INVIOLABLE on start, on ground and few secend after someone was beaten up
- make SP and WP more active

And what happen with map that has dragon, yeti and other cool thing? It will be in game in furute? Cause I've really loved it Very Happy
DrKret
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on 18th January 2015, 6:06 pm

Thanks for bug posting! Smile

Actually the only background in the.game.is indeed Punk hazard as of now which will have dragon (that will breathe fire occasionally) and there will be another big for.this map with icy area.

'The Monster inside me is growing bigger!' *Munch-munch, chomp-chomp, gobble-gobble, gulp*
Rhino.Freak
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Rhino.Freak - Team A Coder
Bellies Bellies : 17445

View user profile http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 on 19th January 2015, 1:26 pm

HI!
there is a lttile bug (Spam) about sanji, when I use the Sky walk I only can go here cause I don't have enough energy :

But When I jump and I press ^+A, and again, and again... I can "fly" in the sky without limit, see:

(I've stoped here for you guys can see punk hazard but I could go more up) so now imagine there was luffy (for exemple) in the air and I spam ^+A in the air... 
(I know I have to work my english...)
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key2Lite on 19th January 2015, 3:25 pm

Actually, it's very hard to continue a combo of ^+A more than twice, so I don't think there's a problem.
Key2Lite
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 295

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifdeen9 on 19th January 2015, 5:54 pm

@Key2Lite wrote:Actually, it's very hard to continue a combo of ^+A more than twice, so I don't think there's a problem.
You're right but it's just a way for explain the cheat, you can also move in the map without problem or imagine you're playing sanji and you have using all your energy, you just have to jump and spam ^+A and wait in the air your energy... and probably make 1 or 2 sky walks for dodge the possible attacks ect...
and there is another bug Boogie srry:
The oppenent went himself to the left, he also want to go in the right, so there is a kind of clone I've tryed to stopped that but when I hit him, he waked up and continued his wild idea... ( i've made a video for you guys to see that because with a pic you can't understand, but it take too much time to upload so I'll post it when the upload finish)
Seifdeen9
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon5 on 19th January 2015, 7:01 pm

@Key2Lite wrote:Actually, it's very hard to continue a combo of ^+A more than twice, so I don't think there's a problem.
That is true, but that doesn't mean staying forever in the air is not a problem. You might wanna learn to look at things in more than one way. If this went unpatched, it could be used to stall against players. Sanji can stay forever in the air and his opponent(s) will never be able to hit him. Imagine how trollish this would be in online fights.
Take a look at this video to see how infinite airtime is unfair

A "dream" will come true.
Dragon5
Pirate Subordinate
Pirate Subordinate

Bellies Bellies : 552

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A-MAN on 19th January 2015, 7:44 pm

lool, I believe link could've reached with a bomb. Anyway, Dragon is right. We were planning of fixing this anyway. You will only be able to do each air attack once in a ground jump.

A-MAN
Revolutionary Army
Revolutionary Army

Back to top Go down

Post by vaoy22 on 21st January 2015, 7:21 pm

@A-MAN wrote:lool, I believe link could've reached with a bomb. Anyway, Dragon is right. We were planning of fixing this anyway. You will only be able to do each air attack once in a ground jump.
What do you mean?
Can you make a Progress thread to show what ideas\bugs you take\fix
(For the bug's report\idea's don't be repeated)
And for the progress of the game(sprites codes and more:))

Sorry For the bad English:(....

vaoy22
Infamous Pirate
Infamous Pirate

Bellies Bellies : 1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down